Spiders in the Bath is out now crawling on to iOS and Android.
Spiders ruining your bath time? Webs clogging up your taps? Silk in your shampoo?
No need to panic – simply practice your spider spraying technique with Spiders in the Bath! – a free game available now on iOS, Android and Facebook. Featuring an intuitive tilt control system and a simple premise, compete against your friends in 100% realistic, high-quality spider-soaking action, and ensure your bath time remains arachnid free.
- Vibrant, colourful graphics and water spray effects.
- 8 types of arachnid scum, each with unique behaviours. Can you sink the black widow?
- Strategic gameplay will test your reflexes as you avoid the dreaded Spitter spider and defend your bath-time from the eight-legged hordes.
- Leaderboards linked to social media, for competitive gameplay!
- Retro 16-Bit soundtrack from Satsuma Audio, who painstakingly recorded the war cries of real spiders featured in the game.
- Many environments to uncover and trophies to earn, with more to come in future updates.
The game can be found here:
“Ridiculously addictive when you’re sat on the bog”
ABOUT ROLLING MUK:
Programming, Design and Developer: misterSquare, BitStream
Art, Design and Developer: Stuart Wood, DigitalWood, Pussyowl
Music provided by Satsuma Audio.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/spidersinthebath?ref_type=bookmark